17 Edition C/u

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Steps - I know you stated "Saves getting my meter out". :D
wiz,

after advising you to buy a 53,

I now retract it and just buy a normal 16th meter and get one of them things instead.

the money difference is crazy!

I need ph rotation quite a lot, and Im gonna buy one of them just to verify the rotation before I connect,

loads better than getting the meter out to connect 3 wires up.

and about

havent you ever used your neon and pushed your thumb onto the earth just to feel it????dont lie, of course you have,

just to make it glow a little bit brighter and make it flash!!!!!!!!!
Mate - mine "glows" as you daintily put it - quite brightly, thanks (when did you see it???))

As for the flash - well; I think that`s between me & Mrs. KME, don`t you??

you can by the way do a ph rotation if you have two neon testers, and a short link between them, or a purely visible link if you use 3,

flash quite fast but you can keep re-arranging till you get the rythmn.

Well - I am off for a cig. Have to be up and out by 06:00 Hrs - to service my car and change timing belts. :_|

So, I shall bid you all a Good Morning.

Good Morning.

Well - I am off for a cig. Have to be up and out by 06:00 Hrs - to service my car and change timing belts. :_| So, I shall bid you all a Good Morning.

Good Morning.
Im on a dead mans shift tomoz if anyone fancies some industrial experience,

Thanks Guys, glad I joined this site far better than sfix,

I stand corrected the gentleman is correct I should have said new board configuration for 17th edition regs (oopps).

Ta

Welcome to the forum

regarding keeping prices competative

just put a 12 way MK split load in for a 4 cct house,,,overkill ???

of course but fully loaded for