17th edition past papers?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sivoodoo

Reaction score
Not many out there on the net, :_|

unless someone has a good link?

Thanks

Si

Thanks for that, Im sitting the 2382 - 20.

Any more would be great,

thanks

I've got 2 more but there on the PC as PDF's, I can mail them over if you need them.

The 2382-20 uses the same question database I belive (dont quote me) but will focus more on the changes between 16th to 17th

Part 1 - 2 Questions

Part 2 - 2 Questions

Part 3 - 1 Questions

Part 4 - 8 Questions

Part 5 - 6 Questions

Part 6 - 2 Questions

Part 7 - 7 Questions

Append - 2 Questions

Total 30

Admin, I bought that one and was not impressed I did two exams on it and thought it was nothing like any of the other sample stuff I had, plus its all online and you only get a set number of papers - sorry but IMO not worth the money - spend it on getting the electra sim on its own and surf this place for past papers.

Now I've been through the exam the Domlec papers and Electracourse Simulator were more like the real thing not this - I reckon some eggheads wrote this one without checking what is in GOLA and tried to find the most obscure and ambiguous way of asking the most simple of questions.

But hay what do I care now I passed Applaud Smiley and its back to Guiness Drink

Its a bit tricky as the doc's have a company name slapped all over them - if someone can copy paste the questions out of the PDF's and do a clean up then it works for me.