17th update exam

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well guys did my 17th update training day today (exam in morning)thats tommorow morning. Merrily marking my copy of the regs with highlighter pen only to be told i will have to use a clean copy tomorrow. This does not bother me in so far as the exam is concerned but some say you can take a marked up copy in with you ,and obviously now some say you can not.

C+G come clean can you or can,t you?

I will let you know who provided the course if i pass.

Yours ssab. X( :_| ?:|

Crazy, the whole thing.

What is wrong with putting highlighter markers on pages, and

What is wrong with using Post-Its to identify what subject is one what page for speedy access?

I mean in REAL life that us exactly what you do. The index pages of BS7671 are total rubbish and near useless - in spite of what teachers and do-gooders think.

As you say - come on C&G can we or can't we. And if we can't why not?

Of course you'll pass...(Gosh, where's the winking smiley.. :eek: : O)

; \
"winking smiley"??? it that a mistype ext? I know you don`t use the keyboard that much, but the "i" is quite a distance from the "a":^O

Besides, why would you (or anyone) want a smiley that tosses????? :^O :^O] :)

Crazy, the whole thing.What is wrong with putting highlighter markers on pages, and

What is wrong with using Post-Its to identify what subject is one what page for speedy access?

I mean in REAL life that us exactly what you do. The index pages of BS7671 are total rubbish and near useless - in spite of what teachers and do-gooders think.

As you say - come on C&G can we or can't we. And if we can't why not?
Could not agree more WW, Many Thanks ssab

"Clean copy?????" what`s one of those look like?

As posted, mine`s covered in post-its and highlighter / notes in margins.

Never queried on 2381.

Next they`ll want you to buy another copy, with no additional notations, just for doing "open book" exams.

It`ll be interesting to know what CG have to say about it.

Am off to do my last two practice exams as purchased on WE WIZ advice i think i can trawl these regs, better put the whisky down now !! :^O :^O:^O

"winking smiley"??? it that a mistype ext? I know you don`t use the keyboard that much, but the "i" is quite a distance from the "a":^OBesides, why would you (or anyone) want a smiley that tosses????? :^O :^O] :)
:eek: :O:O:O

By the way best of luck for tomorrow, not that you need luck as you will walk it. The challenge is to see if you can achieve 100% - that the only hard bit about 2381 :D

110% is a much better target, hard to achieve, but it will impress everyone..

:)

Crickey Ext if you can achieve 110% then you would have to be a Welsh Wizard :^O

110% is a much better target, hard to achieve, but it will impress everyone.. :)
I will come back with 150% just to spite ccccccccccccccccc+++++++++ GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG clean copy indeed will update after 30 boring questions tomorrow.

Thanks for your good wishes

p.s if i fail this i will become a chippy ,no regs, just nice angles in the job:^O:^O:^OB)

I`d like to second that, but I think I`ll have to eighth or ninth it by now.

Good luck won`t be a requirement (unless you want to hope the peecees don`t crash mid-exam. That really peed me off!!)

How`d the exam go ssab? flying colours???
Yes thanks but silly me has gone and posted the result in a new thread,

Must of got carried away.

Thanks to all who wished me well, think there must be some magic on this forum!!. ssab? :|