18th Edition online exam from you home

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Webb

Forum Sponsors
Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi all,

It might be helpful for some of you to know that the 18th Edition exam can now be taken from the comfort of your own home.

This option has only been recently made available by C&G, and it is a temporary solution for the pandemic.

LearnZone Media can offer this option for a £60.00 +VAT additional fee on top of our standard online course + C&G exam fee (£189.00 + VAT). We can organise exams within a week.

Best regards,

Trevor Webb
LearnZone Media Ltd.

Hi all,

It might be helpful for some of you to know that the 18th Edition exam can now be taken from the comfort of your own home.

This option has only been recently made available by C&G, and it is a temporary solution for the pandemic.

LearnZone Media can offer this option for a £60.00 +VAT additional fee on top of our standard online course + C&G exam fee (£189.00 + VAT). We can organise exams within a week.

Best regards,

Trevor Webb
LearnZone Media Ltd.

Is this restricted to just devices with a Windows operating system and a Chrome browser?

Hi All,

Is it still possible to take the 18th edition exam from home?

other providers are available 🤣
I mean that you must have a Windows PC and use Chrome,?
I had this out with my kids school during covid when they said they must use Windows to access schoolwork, I told them that won't be happening unless you provide the PC as my PCs and laptop run Linux and I wouldn't be putting a virus riddled OS on them.
They sorted out access for my laptop running Ubuntu.

Yep,
Then that's discrimination,
It's akin to saying you must be a lesbian of colour to do our online course,
You cannot put set conditions like that on something or the woke brigade will take offence.

I get offended with people get offended by petty stuff like this

Status
Not open for further replies.