2.5mm Radial Extended with 4mm

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M140iTJB

Reaction score
Hello!

I’m not sure if anybody can help me. I have a car charger on the side of my house which I am aiming to get rid of. It’s just a basic changer. Nothing fancy. It’s fed at the board off a 16A MCB. Wired in 2.5. I’m looking at putting sockets in my garden and want to replace the car charger (2.5mm) to a fuse spur (13A). Can I wire on the out going side of the spur in 4mm to allow for then distance going around the garden allowing for volt drop?

Thank You

Tom

Well that basically covers the question...

All done & dusted in two posts.. (y)

Gone are the days of threads going Off-Topic.. :D

Maybe we could start asking about what flowers are in the garden and any external influences due to flora & fauna...
522.9 / 522.10 anybody? 🤯

Or am I just clutching at straws with too much Sunday liquid brain lubrication 😎

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Well that basically covers the question...

All done & dusted in two posts.. (y)

Gone are the days of threads going Off-Topic.. :D

Maybe we could start asking about what flowers are in the garden and any external influences due to flora & fauna...
522.9 / 522.10 anybody? 🤯

Or am I just clutching at straws with too much Sunday liquid brain lubrication 😎

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
I'm finding very difficult to not start a debate on the price of 🍞

If you could take the 4mm back to the board that would be more preferable, but more importantly this circuit definitely requires an RCD.

Latest posts