206 paper work

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinb

Reaction score
Can any one help done my 206 practical but did not know what to do on the paper work for circuit design where you have to work out the current what breakers to use etc.

well for the radial for example you have to put something like

according to bs7671:2008 the pwer circuit is an a3 radial serving a floor area less than 50m2 using 2.5mm copper conductor t & e pvc/pvc. a B20 A braker would be suitable for this cicuit as thier is not anticipated in rush current. and the breaker should activate before the current carrying capacity for the cable is met meaning it will be protected against damage

along those lines with a bit more info ie tables from the osg as to where you found the current carrying capacity and the table saying it isan a3 radial

hope this helps

anybody got the tools and accessories list for 206
The tool list will vary depandant on what your install consists of , to do mine I worked through what we had to install and what I would have in my hand to do each bit of the install.

A few things not to forget is drill bits , HSS , Masonary , Hole cutters and or step drills.

The same can be said for the accessory list just plan out in you head and write down each bit as you go.

I hope it helps but each training centre has a differant schedule for the 206 exam at my college they even changed it half way through as early takers where telling later takers what to expect .