2330-302 and 303 Exam

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L Plate

Reaction score
Evening all,

Last monday was the big day for me, I took the 302 and 303 written exam, the worst was after the exam our instructor said that we will be able to know the result in two weeks time for some reason that City and guilds official will still have to re-check the result.. I received an email today from my instructor saying that he cannot give me my final marks BUT he assures me that I am not going to re-sit the 2 written exam OMG!!!! , I was screaming and jumping and running around the house and my other half was wondering what is going on.. I am really happy and really glad that I passed the exam ..

BUT one more to go .. I am taking the 301 this coming Monday

I am sharing this happy moment because you all guys were so helpful and kind to assist and guide me whenever I have some trouble or things that I don't understand much.. again THANK YOU ALL

BTW... any tip for the 301 exam , and for those who want to take 302 and 303, pm me because those questions were still fresh in my mind I might be of little help and I still have those revision paper that I've used which was really helpful and 90% of those questions was in the exam..

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP

Lplate

No probs L plate, just brace yourself when we send the invoice!

just did my 301 a few weeks back its got a large health and safety section but this you will fly as it's just common sense (93%) i got in this section and then the electrical theory was harder (58%) lol , knowing the basics of motors will help like identifying types of motor from descriptions given. was only a couple on electronics like diodes an stuff would'ent worry bout that and some formulers like workin out your power loss on a transformer for example can't remember much more so hope it helps and good luck only got one exam lefrt myself and that is the practical fault diagnosis.

Well done mate! I passed my 301 with distinction i thought i was going to only just get a pass. Have you still got the revision paper? I need to take my 302 and 3 next week so that would really help! any tips?

Hi L plate! Im new to this btw. Congrats on your exams mate. Im stressing over them and Ive got my 2330-303 coming up on thursday, and just thought if you could give me any advice on it? What sort of questions ect? Much appreciated.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was made at 19:18 ----------

I cant pm you for some reason?

On thursday mate! :S Not looking forward atall!

Hi i'm taking mine on tuesday 302 and 303 writen exams can u pm me some sample questions thanks

The 301 is not hard, just remember a lot of it is health and saftey, so dont just revise the electric stuff :)

I think 25% of the marks are for H&S

hi

i have a 302 and 303 exam next month.Please can you send me the revision materials.

thanks

I done my 301 in February key revision tips would be health and safety as usual and know your motors and the slip formulas. I had one question on semiconductors. C.I.V.I.L and the impedance formulas. This is as much as I can remember hope it helps.

Anyone got any revision papers, [email protected] would be much appreciated. Going to donate and use some of the sites facilities soon as I sort out my ongoing argument with Barclays. :coat . Cheers.

hi there LPLATE im pleased you have passed i am doing my 303 written exam on the 11th of this month,and wonderd if you would no any of the questions of the 16?we have to answer. fault finding.if you can send me the revision papers and the answers it will help me out a lot thanks and hope :Saluteyou didnt mind me asking..