2330 L3 passed!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebantam

Reaction score
Yippee! After 3 long years of evenings at college, I have passed all of my exams! :)

Must admit, I found 2330 level 3 hard going. :coffee

If only there were some high paying jobs out there!

:Y Guinness

Hey congratulations, I finished mine a couple months back feels good to get them out the way. High paying jobs are hard to come by at the minute and although the certificates are nice experience counts for everything. I'm working evening and weekends foc to gain some experience so although college has finished the hard work has just started! Well done and good luck out there :D

Well done bantam

think how much time you'll have on your hands now you don't have to study

Hey Congrats, and good luck with the future, hope I'm here in a couple of yrs saying the same thing, just starting mine

congratulations bantam. I finished mine a couple of months ago. enjoy the extra free time. Mines about to run away again as I'm now starting a foundation degree in Electrical Engineering. Another four years :_|

Good luck in finding employment, work for free to begin with if you have to :Salute

Cheers all,

I already have a lot of experience as i've been working as a mate/improver for the last 5 years. Not much about so i'm gonna stay in my current job (mechanical/electrical engineering) till it all picks up!

Vinnie - Where are you doing that? I was going to do the HND course next but think I just want a break from college for a while. Also don't really have the funds!

I'm doing it at Gower College Swansea on behalf of Swansea University, luckily my company is paying for it all as they want me to progress which must be a good thing for me :pray

Well done!! I remember doing mine a few years back now and know what you went through but the hard work paid off so now pat yourself on the back and put away your notes. have a breather and have a go at 2391... I did it!!
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png