2382-10 Exam...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys.

Specs - You are welcome to my Cadbury's Celebrations - but stay clear of of Twix. X(

You are also welcome to a tinny of Kestrel Lager. :^O

Thanks Guys.Specs - You are welcome to my Cadbury's Celebrations - but stay clear of of Twix. X(

You are also welcome to a tinny of Kestrel Lager. :^O
I shall pop out immediately to the local off licence...

collect my tinny.. and tell the proprietor to invoice the electricianforum! ]:) :^O :x :x

I shall pop out immediately to the local off licence...collect my tinny.. and tell the proprietor to invoice the electricianforum! ]:) :^O :x :x
:eek:

congratulations just got in from college last class before exam got mine

next tuesday any advise more than welcome

cheers

pat

Have you purchased the 2382-10 or 2382-20 exam simulator? I can honestly say that the exam questions are the same / similar to those in the actual exam.

For

yes i have the book if the question in the book are close to the exam i should be ok fingers crossed

thanks

yes i have the book if the question in the book are close to the exam i should be ok fingers crossedthanks
The link above is not for the book - It is for an online 2382-10 & 2382-20 online exam similator - the nearest to the exam that you are likely to get.

My lecturer is a co-founder of it.

The link above is not for the book - It is for an online 2382-10 & 2382-20 online exam similator - the nearest to the exam that you are likely to get.My lecturer is a co-founder of it.
hi i tried ti sign up when this first came out but there was some sort of

hic up with your lecturer getting it started after a few emails gave up

tell him i am happy he got it off the ground

passed last night well happy had a word to book my 2391 fully booked up

april anyone know a london college i could try i cant wait that long anyway

past my exam went out with the class to the pub had a good drink its now

7.45 am and i am half drunk this will not do must find more drink

catch you all later

Well done pal,

Ive just sat my CG 2330 301 tonight

(Final exam of whole course)

Await results!!

well done m8 just started mine today finnished level 2 2330 finnished NVQ got the 17th to complete thrs/fri this week and next and then i can go sun myself on a beach.

Oh and just been made redundant as well after 12 years .Again well done m8 keep pluging away.

Regards Darron