2391-20 north wales

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you both tried the "Search" in the "List of UK colleges" forum?

I wanted to do the 2391 -10 and 20 between July and october last year. Parc Menai in bangor showed no interest despite 40 - 50 sparks made redundant from the smelter at the same time. I ended up going all the way to Rotherham to get it done in the timeframe I wanted. Lots of people here recommend JLS in Liverpool - easy transport links from NW

I'm in Prestatyn and have been looking for the 17th update course...The closest that I can find that does the exam only is Bersham road college
i did my 17th update at llandrillo college think its cheap 2. also deeside do it

I wanted to do the 2391 -10 and 20 between July and october last year. Parc Menai in bangor showed no interest despite 40 - 50 sparks made redundant from the smelter at the same time. I ended up going all the way to Rotherham to get it done in the timeframe I wanted. Lots of people here recommend JLS in Liverpool - easy transport links from NW
where abouts in liverpool is it that doest sound to bad about an hour from rhyl north wales

Beg pardon, JLS doesnt seem to be listed anymore, tried googling it and got a load of stuff about some band.... However there are loads of training providers in Liverpool/wirral/ st helens etc so check it out. just google electrical training liverpool