2391 HELP!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ma5on

Reaction score
hi all im new here and im going to betaking my 2391 exam on the 23th of this month :S i am abit nervous but was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some past papers or point me in the right direction to get past papers and also if anyone has any tip or hints to help me out.

and how do i go abouts getting into the password area?

thanks.

they are excellent thank you very much, ive got most of them on there tho :( wondered if anyone had any new-ish ones aswell of this year? im really nervous about it and want to try and prepare myself as best as i can.

they are excellent thank you very much, ive got most of them on there tho :( wondered if anyone had any new-ish ones aswell of this year? im really nervous about it and want to try and prepare myself as best as i can.
Have a look at the exam success books, dont worry to much about the questions but read the first few pages, the advice they give is invaluable and if followed will save you time during the exam.

It is a stiff exam that tests both knowledge and experience, be confident, beleive in your own abillities and you will be be fine. Think of the party when you get your result!!!! Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

having problems drawing the earth fault loop impedance path if anyone can help me or give me any diagrams they have, that would be brilliant.

thanks

Simple .

Think about you going from home to work. you get into your van then drive . what might be on your path(traffic light,stop sign,etc)you get to work.after work u return home using the same road. check the earth loop path in the REG. imagine your house as the transformer, the traffic light as the main breaker, the stop sign as the mcb. and your workplace as a faulty socket. hope that help.

ousme

I sat the same exam has him on the same day and the results are not out yet.

The college reckon 2nd week in december.Guiness Drink