2394/5 sample questions for the new online written exams

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eodneil

Training Provider™
Reaction score
Hi all

I got an email today regarding the new online exam exam which will more than likely replace the written exam and has already started to be undertaken by students and centres. I actually run my first set of exams 2 weeks ago and I got some great feedback. The email was simply to give people an opportunity to try out some sample questions on an exam simulator that will be similar to the actual online exam. Read the paragraph below for instructions and the links to send you to the pages.

City and Guilds now have sample e-volve on demand questions for 2394/5. The samples replicate the new on-demand facility enabling learners to use a keyboard and monitor to answer the questions. Click on the link below, once on the home page of 2394 click on the link that says 2394-502 Principles, Practices and Legislation for the Initial Verification of Electrical Installations, then click ok. A marking guide for the sample questions is also available for learners/centres to download. Centres should repeat this process to view the samples questions for 2395.

2394 Sample questions

2395 Sample questions

Have fun

thanks for posting - I did so badly  :coat

Why do these tests not try to be more practical, using real-life scenarios?

Lots of changes to terminology & it seems to be more important to know what standards our test leads should be designed to than how to use them.

Last edited by a moderator: