37yr old and still lost - Hello All

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOZCOM

Reaction score
More jobs than you could shake a stick at - settled as a fire alarm engineer now - hope I'm still welcome :eek:

I'm sure you will be more than welcome and handy for those fire alarm questions/advice.

Of Course you are Moz, Welcome to the forum and as Andy says - You will be targeted for any alarm questions. :D

Welcome to the forum mate. If you find your way let me know, I'm totaalylost in space at the moment. Don't think even TomTom's work in space

More jobs than you could shake a stick at - settled as a fire alarm engineer now - hope I'm still welcome :eek:
Hmmmmmmm!

lets think this one out...

Fire Alarm...

works off Gas..... NO! :(

works off Water.....NO! :(

works off deisel...... NO! :(

works off Electwikery..... YES!!! :) :D :DApplaud Smiley

Electrwickery + Electriwickey Fornum!!! + Beer Guiness Drink = Very Welcome! :D :x :)Blushing

Yes... looks like you can stay my good man....Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

we have persons who can extract every last ounce of knowledge from your Little grey cells! ]:)

and in about 3minutes.. you can extract all of our combined knowledge!!! :D :^O:^O

you better come and grab a pint at the bar and get to know a few people...

Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

and done leave without saying goodbye to everyone..... 1600+ of us:DBlushing:OBlushing:p

welcome 37yr old Mozcom! ;) :)