a bit late.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkyrj

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Thought i should introduce myself as ive been registered for a little while. Ive been a sparks for 30 years now, and self employed since 1986, mainly doing commercial work in the sussex area. Seems like a good friendly forum.

Hi RJ. Welcome to the forum etc, etc.....

(Get ready for a two page posting from Spec's about it! :^O )

I'm close to you in East Sussex in a town begining with B. Can you guess? :p

(Get ready for a two page posting from Spec's about it! :^O )

:eek:

:^O

Welcome OP.

Hi RJ. Welcome to the forum etc, etc.....(Get ready for a two page posting from Spec's about it! :^O )

Ah that will be Bexhill then !!!!!!!!!!!! :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

(i hope not) :(

Cos thats where the pensioners go to die !!!!!

:x

Hi everyone. Thought i should introduce myself as ive been registered for a little while. Ive been a sparks for 30 years now, and self employed since 1986, mainly doing commercial work in the sussex area. Seems like a good friendly forum.
Just shows how wrong you can be!!

****** off!!!!! :p :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

sorry didn't finish me opening sentence... :eek: :| :(

Just shows how wrong you can be!! Its MORE than good & friendly!!... it's the dogs dangly bits of forums!!! :D :x

{thanks to certain admins & moderaters............... and Barx's for doin good header picture!!! :D :D:D}

****** off!!!!! sharpish over to steptoes yard he'll open his fridge for you... give you a complimentary beer... ]:) ] :) :eek:

P.S. while you are there grab a Guinness for KME... I'll have a Tanglefoot... and get a bucket of Pig-Swill for Theory's pigs!! :^O :^O:^O

Anyway....

wot you been hangin around for ?... 29May till now to introduce youself... X(

We've all been waiting to say hello.... :|

Good to finally see you here Sparkyrj!!! ;) :)

Now you've finally said hello... Theory can get off to bed!!!!! :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O

Hi RJ. Welcome to the forum etc, etc.....(Get ready for a two page posting from Spec's about it! :^O )

two page posting from Spec's :eek: :O:O:OX( X(

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O