Aaaagggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NozSpark

Seaman stains™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished a rewire (grant type job) customer et al have had detailed spec for 2 months before I started the job.

Phoned the homeowner up to discuss some extra's she wants doing and she dropped a right one on me,, very happy with the work that I did, but when she went to use the tumble dryer in the garage it didn't work...

Now for the life of me, no one (not the homeowner or grant fund manager)ever mentioned the there was power in the garage and I never found the JB that took the power off the old ring.

Got to get it as an extra some how..

Just finished a rewire (grant type job) customer et al have had detailed spec for 2 months before I started the job.Phoned the homeowner up to discuss some extra's she wants doing and she dropped a right one on me,, very happy with the work that I did, but when she went to use the tumble dryer in the garage it didn't work...

Now for the life of me, no one (not the homeowner or grant fund manager)ever mentioned the there was power in the garage and I never found the JB that took the power off the old ring.

Got to get it as an extra some how..
Ouch! :_|

sure it wasn't plugged in the neighbours! ]:) :^O :^O