Acca/dacca

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mate,finding it hard to work out this site,gotta get used to it i guess.. :) Im right about what? And is Enell on this forum cos he is getting on my nerves,dont even know the guy!!! :x Anyway.. :D

YHM, Mate.

I won't put up with any nonsense on here Mate - Off ANYONE.

Each will receive a limited number of warnings, then Suspension and finally a ban.

Dependant of the nature.

Hi mate,finding it hard to work out this site,gotta get used to it i guess.. :) Im right about what? And is Enell on this forum cos he is getting on my nerves,dont even know the guy!!! :x Anyway.. :D
That's my Signature, Mate. Lol

A signature,i see lol...thought the record was stuck for a moment.. :D

you get my pic?

YHM, Mate.I won't put up with any nonsense on here Mate - Off ANYONE.

Each will receive a limited number of warnings, then Suspension and finally a ban.

Dependant of the nature.
Problem is HOW? It don't work over at Screwfix, one can easily alter parameters to re-enter as any alias and from any source. I know coz senior staff at the Screwfix admin told me.

Problem is HOW? It don't work over at Screwfix, one can easily alter parameters to re-enter as any alias and from any source. I know coz senior staff at the Screwfix admin told me.
Trust Me Wabbit. ;)

admin why doesnt it display the 2nd page when i come into a forum ????? the last post i had was at 0024 am and when i posted a whole new page emerged ??????