Afternoon Chaps

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashgrab

Reaction score
Afternoon Chaps.

Just a bit about myself.

Self employed sparx, mainly house bashing but have covered a bit of industrial and commercial. my quals are 2360 pts 1&2, 2381,2391.

spent a bit of time at a power station as an electrical fitter, for some experience. (handy when your mate is chief electrician) but left when my divorce kicked off.(moved back south). Now based in Hemel.

Bit of darts,bit of golf, lots of drinking B). Happy days

John

Afternoon Chaps.

Afternoon John.

Just a bit about myself.

Self employed sparx, mainly house bashing but have covered a bit of industrial and commercial. my quals are 2360 pts 1&2, 2381,2391.

spent a bit of time at a power station as an electrical fitter, for some experience. (handy when your mate is chief electrician)

Sounds Good Mate.

but left when my divorce kicked off.(moved back south).

Sorry to hear that John. :(

Now based in Hemel.

Lovely Part of the country, Iwas up there several months ago buying steel Cupboards for my workshop.

Bit of darts,

I used to play a few years ago.

bit of golf,

I have a strong dislike for that. :( Each to their own, Eh? :D

lots of drinking B). Happy days

You might need This and This, then. :^O

John

:D

Afternoon Chaps.Just a bit about myself.

spent a bit of time at a power station as an electrical fitter, for some experience. (handy when your mate is chief electrician) but left when my divorce kicked off.(moved back south). Now based in Hemel.

Bit of darts,bit of golf, lots of drinking B). Happy days

John
Welcome John....

beware though... they lock the gates once your'e in!! ]:)

and the only key is on the outside:O:O:O

learn & share at the mad-house.. :p :p

aaaaah the wise gwate erectrisionsay

John Son. share your wisdom with those who need it.

or the west tork borrox.