Aico Remote control for smoke alarms...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
What do you guys think of them?

Here's the image:

AicoRC.jpg

I've used the remote unit on one job, where the occupier was wheelchair bound.

Worked fine no problems with it.

AICO is the make !!!!! Not tried these but never had any problems with anything else of theirs - particularly like their wireless alarms despite cost. easy to install and easy to set-up.

hello Guys yes Aico they have a very good system i have dealt with them for quite a few months and know how to set up all of their wireless system aov168 the 620repeater,hush buttons and the 428 i am able to help anyone who may have had problems with all of these even interface with mmain fire alarm panels so if you need help here i am see yer oh one more thing

becareful of avo168 and avo168rc these have problems comunicating with each other

Last edited by a moderator:
hello Guys yes Aico they have a very good system i have dealt with them for quite a few months and know how to set up all of their wireless system aov168 the 620repeater,hush buttons and the 428 i am able to help anyone who may have had problems with all of these even interface with mmain fire alarm panels so if you need help here i am see yer oh one more thing becareful of avo168 and avo168rc these have problems comunicating with each other
Welcome to the forum Spark54, I would just point out you are answering a post from December 2008, nearly 3 years old, this question has probably been resolved by now. It may be better to use our introduce yourself section for this type of information rather than just trawling up and old thread. We do also have existing members with quite a few years experience working with Aico product range. So I am sure they could probably help you as well.

Doc H.

I just used one a while back that will be the second one this time in a barn conversion with an elderley couple certainly no chance of them getting up a ladder to hush them if necessary.