all domestic sparks here??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysticalelectrickery

Reaction score
as title

i am mainly industrial control systems ie PLC's & PAC and a lot of scada systems and all sorts of custom control panels for the automotive industry anyone here do similar work and is there much call for a PLC section???

And I have made it a "sticky" at the top. :x

as titlei am mainly industrial control systems ie PLC's & PAC and a lot of scada systems and all sorts of custom control panels for the automotive industry anyone here do similar work and is there much call for a PLC section???
Hello there, I am an engineer for a company who's machines all have PLC systems. I am learning about these for the first time ever.

By PAC I take it you mean Proximatey Control Access systems? If so I used to design & build these for Stanley security solutions (formerly Blick electronics)

Anything you may need to know about these particular systems, feel free to ask & I will try my best to give you a definitive answer.

Welcome to the best electrical forum in the UK. :)

Hello there, I am an engineer for a company who's machines all have PLC systems. I am learning about these for the first time ever.By PAC I take it you mean Proximatey Control Access systems? If so I used to design & build these for Stanley security solutions (formerly Blick electronics)

Anything you may need to know about these particular systems, feel free to ask & I will try my best to give you a definitive answer.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :_| :_| :_| :_|

Blick X(X(X(X(X( X( :eek: :O:O

I would be banned from this forum for about a year if I typed half my feelings about those....... ermm.....

"awfully nice Blick persons.... 'NOT' and how they stitched me up!!!"

I shall go and calm down...

1..... 2..... 3.... 4....... Guiness Drink

5..... 6...... 7.....Guiness Drink

8..... Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

9...... 10... Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

OK. I'm good & cool again!B-)B-)

Thankfully I started after they became "Stanleys Security Solutions"

Still sell a lot of the old Blick shoite, poor quality & very shoddily made.

Hello there, I am an engineer for a company who's machines all have PLC systems. I am learning about these for the first time ever.By PAC I take it you mean Proximatey Control Access systems? If so I used to design & build these for Stanley security solutions (formerly Blick electronics)

no they are programmable automation controllers like a plc but a bit more powerful!

and thanks for the offer of help but i have degree in electrical engineering so i maybe of help to you :) and other others of course, i design systems for use in the automotive industry for controlling assembly lines to robotic spray equipment