All the happy lunatics together again...............

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well....................

I see that the currently logged in members are:

ADMIN - still sulking, `cos Mrs. Admin wouldn`t let him go tenting in the mud :(

Special trailer locator - Got the blues after his 4 week hiatus with the family; and now suffering "forum overload syndrome" :(

And KME - poor saddo who`s always here, `cos he doesn`t have any friends :( :(

Yeah - Right :D :D:D:D:D

Does this make us "hard - core"? The three most prolific posters ( and the three with the biggest share of the "scooby cake") :^O :^O

(not to mention the most tolerant wives - or are they happy that you`re off in the corner, being quiet;) ;) ).

If we`re the musketeers of the forum, then I`M being D`artagnan!!!!! :x (`cos I`se the biggest:^O:^O:p)

Well....................I see that the currently logged in members are:

ADMIN - still sulking, `cos Mrs. Admin wouldn`t let him go tenting in the mud :(

Special trailer locator - Got the blues after his 4 week hiatus with the family; and now suffering "forum overload syndrome" :(

And KME - poor saddo who`s always here, `cos he doesn`t have any friends :( :(

Yeah - Right :D :D:D:D:D

Does this make us "hard - core"? The three most prolific posters ( and the three with the biggest share of the "scooby cake") :^O :^O

(not to mention the most tolerant wives - or are they happy that you`re off in the corner, being quiet;) ;) ).

If we`re the musketeers of the forum, then I`M being D`artagnan!!!!! :x (`cos I`se the biggest:^O:^O:p)
OR.....

forgot to log off and just left the Pc logged on the forum...

whilst go off and do something like....

eat dinner!!!! :eek: :) :D :p :^O:^O:^O:^O