Amazon- review of 17 edition

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alec

Reaction score
Put your John Grisham thriller away, this book simply wipes the floor with it.

Like other IEE books this one is even better, it's full of mysteries, deep character plots, MR. Competent is a very strange character indeed, but I won't spoil it for you. It's an absolute must for bedtime reading if your partner is with you and you really want to put her in the mood....

The sexy seductive red cover really gives you a clue of some of the adult themes that are talked about in this book. Equipotential bonding is taken to the next level.

Now read the review below, I couldn't stop laughing

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 18 Mar 2008

By Dj Wood "Bob the Fish" (Wales) - See all my reviews

(REAL NAME)

On the recommendation of the previous reviewers I purchased this book, only to be disappointed when it arrived. I was expecting a sexy riveting read which would turn my missus from the ice maiden into a raving temptress and all I got was a book of regulations that it has taken me three days to read to her because she kept falling asleep! Please if you are going to review books, review them properly.

Remember, not everybody will share your electric wit and you will leave some people very disappointed. AKA Me!