Another reason why I like this place better!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW

And I think we are ALL doing a great job. Thanks Gentlemen (& Ladies). This forum wouldn't be the SUCCESS it is now - without you.

I will still get my coat :D :D

WWAnd I think we are ALL doing a great job. Thanks Gentlemen (& Ladies). This forum wouldn't be the SUCCESS it is now - without you.

I will still get my coat :D :D
I don't think so mate. I have taken the corresponding numbered ticket off of it and the cloakroam attendant has no authority to hand it over without one.

Therefor you are Trapped here.

You are one of those "ALL".

:D

Yes, you are right, M107. Sorry, I won't drag stuff from SF over here again. You're right, lets keep this purely professional! :) Quite right, Mr Sworld. I think it would be best not to mention SF in bad context.

Well, surely a laugh as well! :^O

Mr S - that is one of the reasons I started this forum. Info, Natter and a good old fashioned "laugh".

And I think we are ALL doing a great job. Thanks Gentlemen (& Ladies). This forum wouldn't be the SUCCESS it is now - without you. :x

(And the public that are finding us on the search engines, such as Google & Yahoo etc. They can see what a Great forum this is and how friendly it's members are. :p - it truely is, one of the best Elecrical Forum there is. Considering we have been going less than three months - with - at the time of typing this - our registered users standing at 417 - I am sure you'll agree, that is pretty amazing - we must be doing something right). :D .

Once again - Thank you, to each and every one of you.
But we wouldn`t have a place to natter, laugh, drink , (smoke if you want), without YOUR effort and time setting this up. You`re also a member, (not forgetting ad2 ), and I hope that I speak for all of us- appreciation & thank you.

n.b. Better not forget the mods. The Don`s boys will be clogging up the street with those flipping donkeys again!!!

Latest posts