Another reason why I like this place better!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!

I`m glad i`m over here with friends (hope you don`t mind, but that`s how I feel!)

Mr.S - With treatment like that, may I ask why you bother???

I could ALMOST feel sorry for `em!

Mr.S - With treatment like that, may I ask why you bother???
My Grandfather risked his life to stop this sort of thing. I feel obliged to continue the tradition.

The BNP always say that they are allowed to use free speech to state their case yet that's the first thing that disappears when they gain power!

History teaches us what our future will be if we ignore history. :_|

My Grandfather risked his life to stop this sort of thing. I feel obliged to continue the tradition.The BNP always say that they are allowed to use free speech to state their case yet that's the first thing that disappears when they gain power!

History teaches us what our future will be if we ignore history. :_|
Agree wholeheartedly my friend. However, I was wondering "out loud" why you bothered with "them" over there, when the open, friendly debating system which appears to work so well here, earns an instant ****ging off over there.

It`s why I stopped going there. A "hard core" of 3 or 4 people, under multiple personalities (I`ve wondered if somewhere, that site is provided as a link for anyone suffering schitzophrenia?)

But yes, like most political parties, say one thing, do another.

However, I will not start a debate on politics here. Like religion, it`s guaranteed to cause issues with the insecure section!

That is a fine question. Why does sworld moan about screwball and preach how great this place is then still hang around screwball everyday?????

A great mystery. I mean if i went for a pint in a pub and the atmosphere was bad and peeps were offending me left right and centre do you think i would be in there every night?? I would never go there again.

He needs to put his money where his mouth is and not log in any more but he likes it too much.

sf gives people far more entertainment as they browse the threads. It has thousands of posts of gold dust info if you know how to find it although i often wonder why peeps ask so much as basically any info you need is out there in the form of all the guidance notes and many other publications. If you read you can learn. Mostly people like the banter unless it really is diy joe wanting to know why his light he changed wont turn on. Thats where this place falls flat as a pancake. Its basically BORING.

You know it and so do i. Plenty of info but boring. All the "your may mate" and " how nice we all are lets have a cup of tea " and various other stomach turning babble is enough to make you sick.

And kme needs a spine putting in his back.

This anti sf theme of the forum is stupid as its got no chance of impacting it.

Admin would do well to delete all the sf is carp type postings and let the forum grown its own id. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That is a fine question. Why does sworld moan about screwball and preach how great this place is then still hang around screwball everyday?????

A great mystery. I mean if i went for a pint in a pub and the atmosphere was bad and peeps were offending me left right and centre do you think i would be in there every night?? I would never go there again.

Exactly the same as what you are doing HERE, Sunshine. Now run along to SF and stir it up some more!

He needs to put his money where his mouth is and not log in any more but he likes it too much.

Pot, Kettle & Black spring to mind.

Sf gives people far more entertainment as they browse the threads. It has thousands of posts of gold dust info if you know how to find it although i often wonder why peeps ask so much as basically any info you need is out there in the form of all the guidance notes and many other publications. If you read you can learn. Mostly people like the banter unless it really is diy joe wanting to know why his light he changed wont turn on. Thats where this place falls flat as a pancake. Its basically BORING.

What a load of Tosh, All it is over there is peeps using multi ID's (would be suprised if it is the same person). Spouting Carp. I rest my case.

You know it and so do i. Plenty of info but boring. All the "your may mate" and " how nice we all are lets have a cup of tea " and various other stomach turning babble is enough to make you sick.

No, You THINK you know it! There's a difference. Better to have/be a member of a friendly forum than be a member of a forum that is full of arrogant peeps with their head stuck up their backside. The reason you probably don't like it is because you CAN'T use your multiple ID's to spout Carp. I thought you were a decent bloke, but obviously I was wrong.

And kme needs a spine putting in his back.

He's got one. I think you need one.

This anti sf theme of the forum is stupid as its got no chance of impacting it.

They are only anti-SF is only because the likes of you and the other multi-ID members SPOILING IT.

Admin would do well to delete all the sf is carp type postings and let the forum grown its own id. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Feel Better now? Goodbye sunshine - You are no longer a member of this forum.

big problem with most of the head up their own ar5e brigade is they never left their own hick village.

how can we deny the Poles etc the right to work here and take the jobs the lazy uneducated overpaid english wont take when we have done the same over the past.

how many of our trades made a killing working in germany et al, even tho we worked for a lot less than the germans it was still a lot more than we were used with each week.!

Evening all :D

Took a look over there & quickly exited ... it's on a very slippery slope that one:_|

My take on it is .....theres a time & a place for any sort of political or religion talk (just causes arguments & fallouts) & an electrical forum isnt it....so thats why I'm here at this freindly place rather than over there

Evening all :D Took a look over there & quickly exited ... it's on a very slippery slope that one:_|

My take on it is .....theres a time & a place for any sort of political or religion talk (just causes arguments & fallouts) & an electrical forum isnt it....so thats why I'm here at this freindly place rather than over there
yea right M107, and thats why u need the big gun,?

just to make sure every1 agrees with you. :^O :^O:^O

yea right M107, and thats why u need the big gun,?just to make sure every1 agrees with you. :^O :^O:^O
:^O

No I just think its better to have a bigger gun than the next bloke:p

Its a nostalic thing, the picture was taken at a place called Grafenwhoer & is of a couple of my old regiments guns

:D

Evening all :D Took a look over there & quickly exited ... it's on a very slippery slope that one:_|

Yes, you are right, M107. Sorry, I won't drag stuff from SF over here again. You're right, lets keep this purely professional! :)

Well, surely a laugh as well! :^O

Do I assume that some people who (used to) hang around here don`t know the difference between refusing to be drawn into an argument of someone else`s choices, and being afraid to stand up for yourself???

Bless, you`ve got to feel sorry for them, haven`t you. ; \

Wizzer - Thanks for the vote of confidence m8. :x You`re right, I DO have one (well, MOST of it. There`s a doctor somewhere with 2 of my discs on his trophy shelf. You`d think he`d ask first!!!!)X( X(

n.b. Everyone wave bye-bye to the nice cheesy-wheezer now. But remember, middle finger only :^O :^O

bye cheesey ,

enjoy your stay in kindergarten.

oh, sorry, shouldnt use that word, its not english,

my my , neither is cheese now i think about it. :_|

all these foreign words,,,,,,,,,

and a country of englishmen and most of us arent english if we check.

OMG, even the Queen is married to a foreigner.!! :eek: :O

WE'RE DOOMED, DOOMED I TELL YA.!!!!!!

My Great Aunt`s cousin`s newhew`s wife had a sister who was an alien. Not to this country mind, A proper, "green person" type Alien.

So I think that, while I`m primarily Yorkshire-ese, with a bit of welshness thrown in cos they didn`t know where else to throw it, and partly `not of this world`!!!

Mind you, you probably knew that already!!!!! :^O :^O:^O:^O

night all - busy day ahead.

My Great Aunt`s cousin`s newhew`s wife had a sister who was an alien. Not to this country mind, A proper, "green person" type Alien.So I think that, while I`m primarily Yorkshire-ese, with a bit of welshness thrown in cos they didn`t know where else to throw it, and partly `not of this world`!!!

Mind you, you probably knew that already!!!!! :^O :^O:^O:^O

night all - busy day ahead.
kme wins,

pick any toy from the top shelf....

except for the big pooh bear tho,

oh,

or the scooby doo,

sorry,

no, the panda is only for display.

you want the small bean dog, there you go, good choice. :D

pikeys everywhere

Yes, you are right, M107. Sorry, I won't drag stuff from SF over here again. You're right, lets keep this purely professional! :)

Quite right, Mr Sworld. I think it would be best not to mention SF in bad context.

Mr S - that is one of the reasons I started this forum. Info, Natter and a good old fashioned "laugh".

And I think we are ALL doing a great job. Thanks Gentlemen (& Ladies). This forum wouldn't be the SUCCESS it is now - without you. :x

(And the public that are finding us on the search engines, such as Google & Yahoo etc. They can see what a Great forum this is and how friendly it's members are. :p - it truely is, one of the best Elecrical Forum there is. Considering we have been going less than three months - with - at the time of typing this - our registered users standing at 417 - I am sure you'll agree, that is pretty amazing - we must be doing something right). :D .

Once again - Thank you, to each and every one of you.

Yes, you are right, M107. Sorry, I won't drag stuff from SF over here again. You're right, lets keep this purely professional! :) Quite right, Mr Sworld. I think it would be best not to mention SF in bad context.

Mr S - that is one of the reasons I started this forum. Info, Natter and a good old fashioned "laugh".

And I think we are ALL doing a great job. Thanks Gentlemen (& Ladies). This forum wouldn't be the SUCCESS it is now - without you. :x

(And the public that are finding us on the search engines, such as Google & Yahoo etc. They can see what a Great forum this is and how friendly it's members are. :p - it truely is, one of the best Elecrical Forum there is. Considering we have been going less than three months - with - at the time of typing this - our registered users standing at 417 - I am sure you'll agree, that is pretty amazing - we must be doing something right). :D .

Once again - Thank you, to each and every one of you.
oh thanks ill get my coat !!!!!!! :_| :_| :^O :^O