Any ghost stories for Halloween anyone ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have three I could tell  .

This was mentioned on Radio 4extra this morning  and I have first hand experience  of the subject .       

Wife & I were at RAF Cosford  museum years ago ,  normal day ,  not the annual Air Show.... hardly anyone there .      WIfe wanders off ,  I go to what I thought was a Lancaster bomber  ,  realise its a Lincoln Bomber .  Then I hear running feet from the aircraft , up and down , no one else around ,   it happens again  and I'm thinking  theres some idiot kid has climbed  in there  ,  messing about  .     Missus appears ,  "Listen to that , some kid in there peeing about , I should tell someone "       

Missus can't hear anything . 

We move on and I keep looking to see if the kid gets out ,   no sign. 

Because the missus heard nothing I didn't report it .  

I learned some time later that the aircraft was  supposedly "haunted "  .  Its well known  , try Googleing it   .     

I thought we'd done this before  Dave . 

I had one similar ,   started to rewire an empty house  on  a Monday   ,  Apprentice was at day release  .    Feeding cables through floor  I felt someone behind , in the doorway , looking at me .       I thought he'd turned up and was about to try scaring me .    I turned to say something ,  no one there  , but I "imagined"    an elderly man  there .  

Next day I'd said nothing to apprentice ..... went off for more stuff  leaving him pulling cables through .  

Got back ,he,s  outside  ,  says he won't go back in alone ,  thought there was an old man watching him  .    

Mine was disappointingly not actually spooky, a simple rational explanation.  I was pulling on a cable that was trapped under a bag of kids toys and it was setting off a laughing monkey.