Any one tried....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yellow Pages, or local ads, and company house if your a registered limited company.

The spies are everywhere.

I wonder where they got our details from???
An offshoot from another company?

Or maybe somebody has knobbled another companies mailing list.

Screwfix perhaps?

i got the catalouge yesterday. quite a comprehensive range and a handy catalouge.

I noticed the hager board does seem reasonable. They seem good on alot of gear (i have only had a quick flick through) odd bit of kit seems expensive im sure i dont pay any where near that for 11w gu10s.

An offshoot from another company?Or maybe somebody has knobbled another companies mailing list.

Screwfix perhaps?
they trade as 'Electrical Data Warehouse UK Ltd'

domain registered Nov 2003

Orchard House

Broadgate

Weston Hills

Lincolnshire

PE12 6DQ

United Kingdom

Was going to look them up on Companies House website but search disabled after midnight :(

Looks good!!! I'm using alot of 10mm twin and earth just now, about 150m per week, as i'm doing a bathroom contract. And they are cheaper than my wholesaler.......... by

Had the book drop through the door on Friday....first I've ever heard of them.

But will give them a go & see how they do.

They are good, I use them quite a bit. Not as slick as Screwfix but better range. It is the distance selling arm of Bonus Electrical who seem to operate up the East Coast

I have noticed that its sometimes not very easy to find stuff on the web site, but if you have a catalogue to reference to its easier...

Also the website will not save shopping baskets... so you have to do the transaction all in one go!!

The printed catalogue has generated so many orders they've had to suspend the website!

Talked to their guy yesterday he seemed a little stressed, but assured me he'd put my order to the top of the list (I tell my customer that as well!)

I've had one drop through last week, prices seem ok but only comparable with a decent wholesaler