Anybody heard anything ref Napit

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Just seen this over the otherside.

"If you are thinking of joining NAPIT or paying for another years membership you would be wise to hold onto your money. NAPIT are currently being reviewed and they are extremely likely to lose their right/ license to manage a part P scheme.

Complaints about NAPIT are currently running at 84% of all complaints about Part P schemes.

Will post links and leads when more information is made public before Christmas.

Join another scheme seems the best advice. "

Anybody heard about this or is it a wind up?

Not that it bothers me I'm not with them.

while we are on the subject of napit,read today in this months PE if you are a member you can pay your yearly fee in 3 installments,wonder if the NIC will go the same way;)

while we are on the subject of napit,read today in this months PE if you are a member you can pay your yearly fee in 3 installments,wonder if the NIC will go the same way;)
Yeh....

3 installments.... 12 months apart.... covering 3 years membership! :) ]:) :D :^O:^O:^O

Just seen this over the otherside."If you are thinking of joining NAPIT or paying for another years membership you would be wise to hold onto your money. NAPIT are currently being reviewed and they are extremely likely to lose their right/ license to manage a part P scheme.

Complaints about NAPIT are currently running at 84% of all complaints about Part P schemes.

Will post links and leads when more information is made public before Christmas.

Join another scheme seems the best advice. "

Anybody heard about this or is it a wind up?

Not that it bothers me I'm not with them.
Well, It if it isn't, who ever started that may be sued for Libel?!

Elecsa do a totally flexible D/Debit scheme pay what you want through the year as long as you are fully paid up one month before reassesment.

Can't believe that Napit thing though

Perhaps there are too many Part P providers for the number of sparks ? Does anyone know how many there are ? NICEIC, ELECSA, NAPITT , ECA, is there one with BS ?

I think there were six at the start of the scheme, one was Zurich insurance which fell by the wayside.

Yeh....3 installments.... 12 months apart.... covering 3 years membership! :) ]:) :D :^O:^O:^O
Incorrect specs; :^O it say`s on page seven of PE (december issue).

When your fee is due for renewal you only have to pay a third,one month later another third and the final third becomes due a month later;)Guiness Drink

Incorrect specs; :^O it say`s on page seven of PE (december issue).When your fee is due for renewal you only have to pay a third,one month later another third and the final third becomes due a month later;)Guiness Drink
You are correct Paul. I pay this way. Money is better in my account earning interest ;) ; )