Are the Welsh insane?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wabbitwabbit

What with all that inter-breeding in the Valleys is the general consensus that they are all mad? As in the origins of the Village Idiot.

Sure they can sing well but so can birds, does this mean they are bird-brained then?

Should we English cut off Wales and push it out into the Atlantic?

lmao WW (a name we share !!)

You 'know' me just a wee bit bored so I thought I would ]:)

Anything planned for the weekend Welshy? Need any ideas such as setting fire to homes in Wales owned by the ferking poncy idle rich English? :^O

lol Yes I know a very dear old friend of mine lives near Bala (I had better not say exactly where). She moved there after separating from her husband. And that all happened before you were born :p

Good idea, in a few decades due to climate change the average temperature in Spain should be about the melting point of humans in the meantime in Olde Blighty we will be making wine, growing exotic fruits, our gardens will be full of tropical flowers rather then grotty old Daffodils :^O :^O

we will sneak them into ur hedgerows onto ur cricket pitches and into ur minds we will plant them on your allotments and send the valley girls round to give ya the clap ,The daffodil will rule like the monarchy ,oi most of the english live in wales anyway ,england is more erm foreign as ive been informed by english tourists in london lol :^O

"and send the valley girls round to give ya the clap"

You'll have a heck of a Job Mike. They wouldn't miss their nights out in Neath Workingmen's Club, for anything.

:^O

"and send the valley girls round to give ya the clap"You'll have a heck of a Job Mike. They wouldn't miss their nights out in Neath Workingmen's Club, for anything.

:^O
The words "Workingmen" and "Welsh" are not that synonymous :^O :^O

I get the feeling that Mike the Bike is hiding in the Valleys as well

If Wales is so bad why do all the English people come here to live and pay at thier side of the seven bridge to get in

It's all tongue in cheek, banter JThomas.

Don't take it to heart.

This is Not that kind of forum...

... Speaking of which...

Welcome to the forum.

Where abouts are you?