Are you ignoring the "Please ignore this thread" Thread?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am ignoring the " Please ignore this thread" but I dont like to be ignorant and are now not sure if am ignoring it? :C

Who is still ignoring the great Please ignore thread ?
bunny-pancake.gif

I've suspected this for years Specs, I know what they're doing ,........ they have these giant pods , inside there is a sheep, a daffodil, a leek, a gorgi, a clump of grass from Cardiff Arms Park, a Shirley Bassey CD and a recording of Richard Burton reading War of the Worlds.

They lay it near you when you're asleep and when you awake ..............................................OooH No .............I can't say it .......... when you awake ....................OMG!!!! ...................... you're Welsh !!!!

I wouldnt mind if Wales took over England, especially if whilst i was asleep they layed Katherine Jenkins next to me:)

Seriously don't even know what the thread is about.

Silliness no doubt

I wouldnt mind if Wales took over England, especially if whilst i was asleep they layed Katherine Jenkins next to me:)
Well you can rely on Robin Spark to lower the tone can't you , now had he said Katherine Zero Jones or whatever her name is ......... :coat

Erm, actually I was originally going to say the Welsh could lay beside me Catherine on one side and the other Katherine lay on the other side.

However, I didnt want to lower the tone and appear to be greedy all in the same post

Well you can rely on Robin Spark to lower the tone can't you , now had he said Katherine Zero Jones or whatever her name is ......... :coat

No Philbas we can't have a poll that ignores the poll that checks if we are ignoring thread that no one knows about because they are ignoring it because they are obviously ignoring the poll that is checking on the thread called Please ignore this Thread which , incidentially , I did ask people to ignore at the start but do you think they would ..................... now do try to keep up Philbas ......you're confusing people !!!! :C