As SF dies this forum could do very well Admin

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wabbitwabbit

It wont be long before they realise that this forum really does have something going for it, even Lucia thinks so :D

It wont be long before they realise that this forum really does have something going for it, even Lucia thinks so :D
Surely we also need to be careful that the lunatics don`t try to take over OUR asylum????

If the bitching and ****ging off transmogrified over here, I for one would be very upset. :_|

I rather think that Admin here are far from stupid (unlike them over there at SF). Besides the 'hawks' are watching here :)

Stand by for the invasion. I think Admin should charge an entry fee from now on. :^O

Well at least the admin's and moderators here do more than star out swear words.

I've noticed a spam posting disappear within minutes of its posting and the member barred from the forum.

I don't think any of what goes on over there will be tolerated here.

However if you want to really ensure this forum survives then please donate some cash to it. If everyone paypal'ed the equivalent of a round of drinks in a pub I think that would help immensely!

I have. :)

Ray, do you really need to do this, anymore? :_|
Not at all EXt.

Just having a sort of laugh after a difficult day at the office.

Don't 'read' too much into it Ext and don't take it too seriously - I don't.

As the old saying 'Think Out of the Box'.

How does one get a forum reeling and rocking? If you want the answer take a look at the readings and the postings here and its a thread that is only a few minutes old :^O

I mean we could have a "Quiz" and watch everyone fall asleep :^O