At the risk of ...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wabbitwabbit

... talking too soon, do ya reckon today is the actual first day of Spring?

What a lovely day it has been. Forecast was warmer but rain, well it certainly got warmer and no rain nuffin but sunshine. B)

Wabbit

where r u mate Spain ????? overcast here in the east all day

you must be in the west

Hants m8

Oh dear seems it may be local.

Really it has been a fantastic day, in spite of some lunatics that visit this forum in disguise as they are chickens and dare not reveal themselves here, well they may reveal themselves in another sense :^O :^O

Beautiful down here, Wabbit. Rain forcast overnight.

But it is supposed to fantastic, next week.

:p

Blimey - don't tell me the sun is actually visible there is it Admin? :p

So I believe - the week ahead is promised to be very nice, must get the deck-chair outside over that the office and take the notebook outside to do my work. It is lovely at the 'office' 15 acres of mainly woodland - and only me at the office this coming week, bliss.

Glad I am not up in peoples lofts doing rewires :D

Oh FFS! would you lot shut up! Ever since you started telling me the weather is bad where you are it has clouded over here and I am sure it will start to rain soon. AND I have washed and polished the van, the Audi and the VW Golf (Hers) and now as well as being knackered all my hard work is about to get peed on.