Ay Up!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

typical.me

Reaction score
Im an old man, so be gentle!!

Started out as apprentice spark in 1973, firm went bust, and i was "de-indentured"

Got a job at GPO, which i had wanted anyway, and trained all the way to the top, yeh right!!!! (TEC in telecomms+ C&g electrical/electronic principles). excellent job and training, could have stopped there but wanted a change. Took voluntary redundancy in 1995 and now work for an office business equipment company.

Its nice, but i have been to night school for the past 3 years studying CG 2330 elec.installation, as i want to finish what i started!!

Hoping to go solo at some point before i curl up and die, so any help from you guys would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Mick

Hello - Typical.me - finally got around to posting Mate.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Im an old man, so be gentle!!Started out as apprentice spark in 1973, firm went bust, and i was "de-indentured"

Got a job at GPO, which i had wanted anyway, and trained all the way to the top, yeh right!!!! (TEC in telecomms+ C&g electrical/electronic principles). excellent job and training, could have stopped there but wanted a change. Took voluntary redundancy in 1995 and now work for an office business equipment company.

Its nice, but i have been to night school for the past 3 years studying CG 2330 elec.installation, as i want to finish what i started!!

Hoping to go solo at some point before i curl up and die, so any help from you guys would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Mick
Welcome m8! :D

Good to see another Git with a telecommunications background doing sparkin! ;) :x

I got me TEC in telecomms & my HNC...........

but some how with various take-overs, mergers, & redundancy...

ends back up at "REAL" electrics:O:^O:^O:^O

There is life after telefonic communication systems....

Ask Mr Sworld to show you his Butt! he Luuuuuuuvs' gettin it out! :D :D] :) ]:)

Didn't realise there were so many guys on here with telecomms experience

me,,, telecomms,,aircraft comms,,satcoms,,Hf comms,,microwave

:(

Didn't realise there were so many guys on here with telecomms experienceme,,, telecomms,,aircraft comms,,satcoms,,Hf comms,,microwave

:(
Now now Theory....

we all know your "microwave" experience is cooking the dinner fast! :^O :^O:^O

get back in your cave and wait for welshy to call you please. :x :x