Bath fan and ceiling rose with bulb

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought u guys will help me with diagram like above, but I am receiving criticism rather than help, I know what I am doing, but I found this forum online to ask for helping idea or hand, but not appreciated some of the people criticized may they understood my issue or not. Better not comment if u can't help to discourage.
I will delete my request and account.
Tnx

Jeees, some people really expect it all in a plate.
You clearly do not know what you are doing and are clearly out of your knowledge depth, so in the interests of being Safe you have been advised to get an electrician in to sort it out, who would probably do it in a short time and possibly offer you some free guidance, instead you take offence?

Your choice.

I thought u guys will help me with diagram like above, but I am receiving criticism rather than help, I know what I am doing, but I found this forum online to ask for helping idea or hand
we are trying to help, but you have no testing equipment, no parts, and no idea how to complete the job, this is a bathroom light and fan, probably the most dangerous room in your house, and you are using Sellotape to make joints in cables,
Do your self a favour call an electrician, spend £50 and save your life or the life of someone close to you.

Thread Locked, to prevent further posts as ziaurehmon sent me a message asking to be deleted, so I obliged

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.