best of mates

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
An Electrician, a Plumber, a really sexy girl and an old lady are on a train to London.

They're sitting there quietly untill the train enters a tunnel, and for some reason the lights dont come on.

Now its a long tunnel and after a few minutes of sitting in the dark, everyone hears a LOUD "SLAP!"

Sure enough when the train finally exits the tunnel, the Plumber has a huge red slap mark on his face.

Now the old lady sees this and thinks: "That poor young girl, That Plumber man must've fondled her knee and she slapped him"

Hot girl sees the slap mark and thinks: "That poor old lady, that Plumber must've wanted to caress my knee but grabbed hers, and she slapped him!"

The Plumber is thinking: "That DAMN Sparky must've grabbed the hot girls knee and she slapped me by mistake"

The Sparky meanwhile is sitting there thinking: "Man I hope there's another tunnel so I can slap that Plumber again"

;)

I bet the electrician gets slapped in the gob in the plumbers' forum...

IF there is indeed a "plumber`s forum", then that presupposes that there are at least two plumbers who can type..................!!!!!Now THAT beggars belief.
Nah!

the plumber who can type wouldn't realise he is answering his own posts!!

cuz he cant think... just type thats all..

Not a multi tasking trade! :eek: ] :) ]:)

just type one day...

read the next..

answer it the day after

read the next ..

etc..

etc..

etc... :^O :^O

Nah!the plumber who can type wouldn't realise he is answering his own posts!!

cuz he cant think... just type thats all..

Not a multi tasking trade! :eek: ] :) ]:)

just type one day...

read the next..

answer it the day after

read the next ..

etc..

etc..

etc... :^O :^O
AH........................... Of course.

My brain`s swimming in alcohol at the mo - feels a bit like a pickled summat.

Thanks mate. Now I understand..............I`m off to bed.

Night` All.