Big hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aksparks

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im new to this forum, heres s little about me, im currently studying my level 2 c&g, also in work at the moment, my main installations have been on the containment side of things within the construction industry. Cant wait till im fully qualified so i can broaden my hirizons. My current firm is ok, but at some point ide like to work for a different firm who will be willing to take me on with my level 2 so i can continue my developement within that company and study for my level 3. Any help or information on which companys that can help me acheive this will be much aporeciated.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Helllo AK,

Welcome to the forum - It's good to have you on-board. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thsnks for the welcome. Hopefully ill find all the information i need here.

Hi zee, nah im not with jtl, are they any good? and are they based in london?

They are country wide bud, so its just your work and college involved in your training?AndyGuinness
Well ive had to pay for my own college due to my age, so the company wont pay for or part of my fees.

Just did a search and that was the one i liked at the time. Some members don't like moving avatars and if they did a dead one I probably would have that.