Blade Runner

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worth a purchase are they professional. Where did u get urs from? also how much if u dont mind me asking? cheers

I bought one, much better than messing around with a hacksaw (only experience of this was in college and it was a pig to do a nice job). Very quick, easy to use and a perfect score mark to break of the waste, no fighting the cable as you try to turn it around to score with a hacksaw. For the cost its well worth buying (

I use a plumbers pipe cutter, looks the same, does the same even if the blades dont cut the same amount. But they are a lot cheaper than

Had one for quite a while, find they tend to work better on larger cables. On 1.5 armoured they tend to grip the cores as you turn it round so you usually have to finish of cutting cores with snips but definately a good investment for the money havn't had to replace blade yet either.

batty

I, like most sparks enjoy :| having the tools for the job

But surely a knife would do the same job with regards to SWA

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sam ( :D ) I prefer the traditional method of hacksaw etc. ;)

:D

I've seen one. He 'retired' a couple of replicants round my way........

p.s. you were right about heroes mate.................Not as good as the first one, though!!!!
Apparently they had to compress the second series as the impending Writers Strike in the States meant they couldn't do a full 22 episode series. :(

I am good friends with the son of the electrician that invented the Blade Runner. My little claim to fame :)
Is the inventor rich beyond his wildest dreams yet? ?:|

Latest posts