BNP revelations. Am I splitting my sides with laughter about this or what!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Sworld

Electrical Technician
Reaction score
Ha, ha, ha!

About bloody time! If you want a link to the 'list' them PM me.

I don't like Fascist's.....

isnt that a bit communist to come out with?

just cos we dont like a certain parties policies then if you do a certain job you are not allowed to be a member....

bit controlling isnt that getting.?

I dont like red, lets make everyone who uses red cable a law breaker.! thats ridiculous, just like not being allowed to join a political party is,

no one has any comments to make about the *******s in labour that have destroyed this country!

isnt that a bit communist to come out with?
I'd prefer to think of it as 'Anti-Fascist'......

It's just great to see the BNP cacking themselves so much that when a list of 'legitimate political party members' is published they are now using European Humans Rights laws, that they themselves oppose, to try to get it removed!

I've spent all day laughing my socks off personally. It's SO, SO funny! :^O ]:)

I'd prefer to think of it as 'Anti-Fascist'......It's just great to see the BNP cacking themselves so much that when a list of 'legitimate political party members' is published they are now using European Humans Rights laws, that they themselves oppose, to try to get it removed!

I've spent all day laughing my socks off personally. It's SO, SO funny! :^O ]:)
Nail, Head, Hit Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Hopefully we are a 'free' country and people should be able to join whichever party they choose. FFS we had the monster raving loony party for a while (what happened to them?)

No-one bothers about the SNP.........

:)

When Human right's protect the 3 F***ers that killed baby P and all the social wokers and doctors who failed to do their job, aint BNP got a point about it being a law that needs review.

Patch spot on with SNP quote

Personaly I would vote monster raving loony :^O

IMO a man`s political views should be betwwen him and the ballot box;).

Otherwise gentleman,we are not a true democracy,thats a slippery slope to tread. :eek:

Like has allready been said,nobody complains if you are a member of the SNP and it`s basically the same belief`s just dressed up fancier. ; \

maybe OP is a facist that doesnt want anyone that opposes his point of view or dares to have their own opinion, and must therefore be banned from joining an organisation that he doesnt agree with.

isnt it a bit facist to tell people what they can and cant do, and what beliefs they are allowed?

thats what the police and many other government organisations (as well as many others)are trying to tell people by not allowing them to join the political party of their choice.

couldnt agree more ian932, so much for the gov that we have now, WTF have they done apart from murder an innocent little baby,? they and their supporters and everyone that voted for them are the ones that should hang their heads in shame.

Religion & politics are the only two subjects I will NOT get involved in discussions about.......

They`ve caused more harm & bloodshed over the years than anything else.

As with Paul M - It`s between you and your conscience. No-one else.

My input to this thread finished. Sorry

I'd like to know why we are so concerned about (other) peoples names and addresses..

Regardless of publication (no I'm not one of them), my life will carry on much the same and if peoples 'views' alienate them from others, does it really matter?

If we were all equal, there would be nothing to argue about.........

:|

its all about agreeing to someone elses ideals,

I know for a fact that if certain people knew I was a member of certain organisations then I for sure wouldnt be where I am today,

whether that be through work or someway else.

its about conforming to one persons mind as to what is correct and denying you a freedom of choice.

that is why I dont see this as a discussion of politics or religion, more about free choice, which more and more we are being denied in this country.

maybe OP is a facist that doesnt want anyone that opposes his point of view or dares to have their own opinion
Yes Steps. I'm a fascist that loves to humiliate the BNP......... In fact I think they are too soft!

Oh hang on..... There is something that doesn't quite scan with that!

I think you been having too many Guiness Drink before writing that one! Try taking the ol' grey matter out of neutral next time. X(

Politics and this forum are like electrikery and water. :|

BUT, It is a "General Chat Are" and so far - the thread is civilised, so it remains here. (Without any posts from me).

I hate politics.

Im with you admin:^O i hate bolliticks too but unfortunately it impacts on all our lives one way or another .Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Trouble is if we don't keep an eye on politics and politicians we would sink into the abyss. Ref; my post about the commies running the Electricians union.

All it needs for the tyrant to take control is for good men to do nothing.

Deke

Yes Steps. I'm a fascist that loves to humiliate the BNP......... In fact I think they are too soft!Oh hang on..... There is something that doesn't quite scan with that!

I think you been having too many Guiness Drink before writing that one! Try taking the ol' grey matter out of neutral next time. X(
dont mean to push it, but do you actually know what the terms facist and communist mean.?

I really dont think anything about being proud of your birthplace,(which I think everyone on here is proud of when we look at the welsh posts and the ones from englishmen and scots.!) is being facist, just being nationalistic.

so whats the big problem with being a british national? or would you just want to be an english national?

this debate has more to do with the freedom of opinion than anything else, but that is something that a lot of people would rather was taken from us, hence the start by denying membership of a perfectly legal organisation,

at least when I grew up any group you were not allowed to join was made illegal and proscribed.

unfortunately you guys have an unelected prime minister who hasnt a clue how to even keep a savings accout never mind close his own front door.

makes me wonder why I even bothered to come back to this country TBH with the attitude of some people no wonder it is in so big a mess.

I have to agree with you Steps.

We are to the point in this country where people are ashamed to be English. The only time they show some national pride is when a sports team is doing any good.

In America many schools start the day by standing and singing the national anthem, they have flags on their homes.

What do we have? Nasty plastic flags on cars if we win a few Rugby Matches?

There's nowt wrong with some national pride. Maybe kids would have more respect for things if they valued the country they lived in?

I'm proud to be a Yorkshire-man :D