Bought myself a new toy .........

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ........still swapping between the old on on existing jobs and the new one on new jobs but I would say its a very clever bit of kit

These guys give you an insight 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ZXaYcWba0

The memory function is far cleverer than my old AT and its taking some time to get used to.

One thing I do like is the test that will do a Zl and then the Ze with one push of the button

one frustration is the battery life with the touch screen, so turning down the brightness, setting the screen off to 30 sec and turning off the blue tooth has helped a lot.
So how restrictive is the battery life, would it last for a full day of testing with may be a 30 minute charge break at lunch or is it that a spare set of batteries would be needed when doing extended testing work

So how restrictive is the battery life, would it last for a full day of testing with may be a 30 minute charge break at lunch or is it that a spare set of batteries would be needed when doing extended testing work

Spookily I've used it for a CU change today with 10 circuits - and yes I gave it a charge up once I got the first circuit live because I wasn't sure that it would have lasted all day. The charge was quite quick while I was having a sandwich

Got to grips with the memory yesterday after consulting the manual!

Latest posts