Brexit Resolution?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
How about this for a theory:

whilst the the idiots at the head of the EU may believe they are in charge, that is only the case. Reality is if we leave with a no deal, they may make a lot of noise but who are the going to damage? Our industries, our trade or the other 27 countries industry and trade, remember there is very little beyond Germany as most of the other countries are on their arse, and how long do you think it will be before the German chancellor and companies and people are going to suffer the brunt of lack of exports? 

The reason the EU honchos are so willing to keep extending has nothing to do with the smoke screen of the back stop, it’s because they know that their ‘power’ trip will begin to collapse around them. They are petrified of us getting out, ive said all along that they need us more than we need them. 

Hmmm, let me see EU trade to UK represents 8% of the EU GDP, UK trade to EU represents 46% of UK GDP - who has most to lose???

You are right in that they don't want us to leave - they never did want that, it represents a partial fail of the political aims of the EU, but, I  very much doubt they are ****ting themselves!  We are a small island off the north coast of Europe, and should not forget that! 

I guess we find out how hard the ground is after we jump off a cliff.... :^O

just watching the news this morning, food exporters and manufacturers pointing out how bad a hard deal is for them and the chaos / expense planning for it is causing. No deal ia appealling in it's' simplicity, but what was it Forest Gump said, 'stupid is as stupid does' . Life just isn't that simple. NB most of the ERG are wealthy, have funds offshored, and in short won't have  their lives courgetteed up by a no deal