Brick Built Pond and Electrical Cabinet

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a word of warning to everyone about the importance of testing rcds, as our pond one which i tested this morning before going out in a few minutes didnt trip on the test button, so ive just replaced it pronto. but please advise all customers the importance of rcd testing because like me ive just found one that didnt protect the water. PS it was PROTEK

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, but the effect would be better if the lights were under the water, or are they not IP68 rated?

Right folks another bank holiday special on the pond being updated here is yet another change that's happening we've taken the black filter from above and made it in to a water garden with a jug to feed the water in and there's a filter pipe behind the back that you don't see on view filling up the main water system bed the water goes from pond to sponges then to the u.v. treatment then upto the split pipe into the water garden and also feeds the jug as a decorative effect along with oxygenating purpose the output flow is via a half barrell feeding back to the pool this had all the associated plants in it and the top of the pool has the slabs removed and replaced by my dad with decking lengths with two decking boards going across the centre ish of the pool underneath this central board an underwater camera will be installed that views the fish on live view only photos to be included today for you to see what the pond looks like now 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts