Brick Built Pond and Electrical Cabinet

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the "Finishing Touch" and makes the pond, Badge.

Well Done.

I'd be well proud of that mate. Well done. I cant see the DPC poking out the wall tho and Id have put a dpc in too. Good job mate

today i got the brick lights finished and lit up, as well as a loads of other things like digging and levelling the slabbed area in front of the elctricity substation :^O and moving the rose arch and installing the new lantern posts in the concrete pads in the border yet to be connected to the armoureds though, but basically the brick lights are now in working order as well as the underwater lights, even though they are fed from a spare outdoor socketby the pond equipment they wiull eventually be controlled by the photo cell unit on top of the main shed where all the garden lighting willl be controlled from.

enjoy guys and girls :)

View attachment 474

View attachment 475

Nice job looks good mate. Any hungry pussie cats round your way? lol weve got loads of cats round here. How much is it for a day ticket to fish your fishery? lol

Hello guys!

Badger it's Nice. cool job.

But can you show the result of your building?

thought everyone would like to see out finished idea , ive changed the pump in the middle this morning, because it just wasnt dramatic enbough for the size of the pond, so changed it for a more powerful one! hope you all like the last photo enjoy guys and girls!

Image454.jpg