Bumble bee auctions.

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I am thinking of adding "Auction Facility software" on here.

It would possibly be a while to put the software together and I will have to look into the charges I would make to the seller.

The Godfather

Retired
Reaction score
I am thinking of adding "Auction Facility software" on here.It would possibly be a while to put the software together and I will have to look into the charges I would make to the seller.
Don't forget my 15% royalty payment.

The Godfather

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Nigel, I have just registered on that site - but it is all collection only. :_|

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Reaction score
I am thinking of adding "Auction Facility software" on here.It would possibly be a while to put the software together and I will have to look into the charges I would make to the seller.
I can see that may be fun but are there enough members for the bidding to get high? Would be nice to avoid ebay since their fees are going up! grr

ABC Technical

Reaction score
e-bay is getting out of hand of late, bumble bee despite it being born out of others misfortune is at least realsitic. :)

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Reaction score
You also have the "Reserve" feature too. ;)
I LOATHE reservesX(. I never bid on ebay items with reserves. I have bought and sold quite a lot of stuff over the years (my feeback's over 300). I'd much prefer a hight start price, But that too puts ppl off

Not sure what the solution is mate:)

The Godfather

Retired
Reaction score
e-bay is getting out of hand of late, bumble bee despite it being born out of others misfortune is at least realsitic. :)
Well I believe Ebay is no longer the auction site it use to be, so many appear to pay over the odds for products.

However it still provides many with goods that are not readily/easily available in the shops.

Don

ABC Technical

Reaction score
Well I was personally told by ABC... ;) and I quote "Its the force that are selling"!!!!! ]:) ] :)

now what you gonna do bud????????? ]:)

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O
"Run away" :p

Latest posts