Bumble bee auctions.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking of adding "Auction Facility software" on here.

It would possibly be a while to put the software together and I will have to look into the charges I would make to the seller.

I am thinking of adding "Auction Facility software" on here.It would possibly be a while to put the software together and I will have to look into the charges I would make to the seller.
Don't forget my 15% royalty payment.

The Godfather

Nigel, I have just registered on that site - but it is all collection only. :_|

I am thinking of adding "Auction Facility software" on here.It would possibly be a while to put the software together and I will have to look into the charges I would make to the seller.
I can see that may be fun but are there enough members for the bidding to get high? Would be nice to avoid ebay since their fees are going up! grr

You could also do buy it nows on it too, Ap.

You also have the "Reserve" feature too. ;)

e-bay is getting out of hand of late, bumble bee despite it being born out of others misfortune is at least realsitic. :)

You also have the "Reserve" feature too. ;)
I LOATHE reservesX(. I never bid on ebay items with reserves. I have bought and sold quite a lot of stuff over the years (my feeback's over 300). I'd much prefer a hight start price, But that too puts ppl off

Not sure what the solution is mate:)

e-bay is getting out of hand of late, bumble bee despite it being born out of others misfortune is at least realsitic. :)
Well I believe Ebay is no longer the auction site it use to be, so many appear to pay over the odds for products.

However it still provides many with goods that are not readily/easily available in the shops.

Don

Well I was personally told by ABC... ;) and I quote "Its the force that are selling"!!!!! ]:) ] :)

now what you gonna do bud????????? ]:)

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O
"Run away" :p

Latest posts