Business page update-what YOU want added

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am currently designing the next installment of the business page.

As someone (Guiness DrinkTheo) has just asked for info on CIS to be included, I thought it may be prudent to put an open post here.

If there is a particular item you would like information on, either post it on this thread, or pm me, and I`ll see what I can provide.

I have just consulted my diary; and the needs & wants of Mrs. KME; and it appears that the next window for working up this second installment will be approx. 14 days.

Therefore, any requests for information should be submitted to this thread within the next TEN DAYS !

I shall then incorporate all ( or as much as I can engender) into the upload. However, you must realise the HUGE sacrifice Mrs. KME & I will be making on your behalves, as we will have to work hard on this while suffering the 38 degree heat (with no escape in the way of clouds or rain), of Egypt.

Thank you for your consideration.

While you're over there, try sticking 240v across a mummies ears and see if you can get it to walk like they do in the films. Purely in the interest of science of course:^O

on the issue of your holiday...

can we have start and finish dates please as certain members get worried if the regulars disapear without permission :^O :^O:^O

While you're over there, try sticking 240v across a mummies ears and see if you can get it to walk like they do in the films. Purely in the interest of science of course:^O
Sorry m8 - Just Mrs KME & I - our mummies don`t go on holiday with us!!!!

on the issue of your holiday...can we have start and finish dates please as certain members get worried if the regulars disapear without permission :^O :^O:^O
So that no-one gets unduly worried:

Our period of postlessness will extend from the 17th to the 29th. All being well, we`ll be catching up on the happenings on our own little "soap opera world" 29th or 30th.

Hope that sets your mind at rest, Theo? :D

Sorry m8 - Just Mrs KME & I - our mummies don`t go on holiday with us!!!! So that no-one gets unduly worried:

Our period of postlessness will extend from the 17th to the 29th. All being well, we`ll be catching up on the happenings on our own little "soap opera world" 29th or 30th.

Can i come instead??? im A mummy.

Sorry m8 - Just Mrs KME & I - our mummies don`t go on holiday with us!!!!So that no-one gets unduly worried:

Hope you got a signed 'holiday request form' accepted by Admin...

and gave a least one months prior notice?

so they can organise cover on the rota for while you are away?

If not you will be grounded when you get back!!! :eek: :( :( ]:)

Hope you got a signed 'holiday request form' accepted by Admin...and gave a least one months prior notice?

so they can organise cover on the rota for while you are away?

If not you will be grounded when you get back!!! :eek: :( :( ]:)
Oh :eek:

Yep. I gave `em a months notice ( as in, I told him in august, and we`re going in Sept. That`s a month?!)

Cover on the rota? Didn`t they tell you yet?? Your EXTENDED absence ( you`ll note I`m only gone for 1 week and a couple of days - I can`t afford to bog off for a MONTHX( - unlike some people I know!!!)

You`re covering the rota - on your ownsome - as a penance.

There IS a bright side:

It`ll give you the chance to take 2nd place in the "no. of posts" league! :^O

Thought you didn`t go anywhere without rugrats / anklebiters / etc????Besides, I`d have to try and sell this to Mrs. KME. What do you do, exactly?
True,

i'll just stay home in the rain then.