C&g 2330 -203

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carl.d

Reaction score
hello people i'm carl.d can you help.

i am a parttime mature student and i've just passed my 2330-201/202&205 but just failed on my 203. are ther any good free test papers( 2330-203) i can brush up on..

any help would be grateful

thanks

carl.d ;)

hello people i'm carl.d can you help.i am a parttime mature student and i've just passed my 2330-201/202&205 but just failed on my 203. are ther any good free test papers( 2330-203) i can brush up on..

any help would be grateful

thanks

carl.d ;)
Hi Carl, Welcome to the forum.

Suprisingly, I failed the 203 first time round too. :(

Make sure you look indepth at the formulas.

I have posted a link to a good sample question site (swindon massive) unfortunately, at the time of my revision and exam, they were updating the 203 section.

When is your resit on the 203?

Good luck!

my resit is on 15/7/2008.but as from tomorrow i'm on holiday for two weeks so i need to study while i am away( sad i know) so any links to previous test papers would help

thanks admin.. where can i find the answers to those questions

thanks admin.. where can i find the answers to those questions
Ummmmm.... In your college notes and textbooks? ;)

Seriously though, past papers are really just there to get you used to the type of questions that will be asked. Some will re-appear on other test papers but most are similar questions but worded differently. They just get you in the right mind-set to answer the papers. Learning one set of answers will not help you on the test.

thanks Mr Sworld

yes your right...but i want to get an idea of the type of questions i might get

Does not your college have a set of past papers? Granted there isn't too many 2330 versions as it's a relatively new course but they can't be too different fron the old 2360 versions?