c&g 2330 level 2

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caff6363

Reaction score
Hello everyone could some one please help me on this question i have been given. I have only just started this course and i am stuck " A transformer with a secondrary voltage of 300v and a primary current of 15A and primary windings of 1000 turns has a ratio of 1:5 calculate the missing values? Could you also tell me how to work these type of Questions out as i have about 10 of these questions. Thankyou Caff.

** Moved to Student & Learning Zone **

Please not that we actually have the formula for this and others in our "Download Area".

The link is in the blue nav bar at the top of everypage, as well as on the fornt main forum page.

Best Wishes,

Admin.

Transformer Ratio (ratios)...

Where: Up=Primary Voltage (V), Ns=Secondary Turns, Us=Secondary Voltage (V), Ns=Primary Turns. These two (2) Principles can be combined and described using the following formula:

transformerratio2.jpg

Where:- Is=Current Amperes Secondary, Ip=Current Amperes Primary.

Your Formula download section is perfect for students, i wish i had found this site a little earlier into my course (currently prepping for my end-bay practical exam of level 2). Top stuff Admin, cheers - keep it up!

Is it OK to recommend this site to my college? I think there are some cracking learning aids here, it would be much appreciated.

Dave

Your Formula download section is perfect for students,
Great. :)

i wish i had found this site a little earlier into my course (currently prepping for my end-bay practical exam of level 2).
Never mind Mate, You have found it now. :)

Top stuff Admin, cheers - keep it up!
Thank You - And we will. :D

Is it OK to recommend this site to my college?
It certainly is - I'd appreciate that. In fact, I will PM you know.

I think there are some cracking learning aids here, it would be much appreciated.Dave
Thanks aging. :D