C&g 2330 Lvl 3

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megaohm7

Reaction score
Hello all

When I attended college this week one of the lads on the course was telling us of his intention to enrol on to a 17th ed course which he would do as well as completing 2330 lvl 3 . Our lecturer said that there would be little point in him doing the 17th ed , as 2330 lvl 3 covers this . is anybody else familiar with this or did I hear it wrong .

we got told at col that once we have completed level 3 that we would only have to take the 17th refreasher course but this was only because of lvl 2 was done to 16th

Taking the 2382 is a MUST.

You won't be able to do the 2392 & 2391 without it.

You will only be able to do the 2382-20 (Refresher) course if you have obtained the 2381 with a certain period.

Thanks for your advice , I will pass on this info when I go back to college next week . I appreciate that we do need to have these qualifications as tradesmen/women . So it looks like another evening away from the missus for me then !!!!!!!

Im currently doing level 3 2330 and im also doing the full 17th edition course , I would seriously recommend the 17th edition course , the difference being is the level 3 involves practical work along the lines if inspecting , testing , commisioning , fault finding and rectification whereas the 17th edition course is generally a discussion on the regs i.e. a 2 hr discussion on bonding , efli , fault and basic protection and you learn a hell of a lot talking about it instead of simply doing a calculation and looking at a circuit diagram