C & G 2330 Revision & Exam Site...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is a good site and one I looked at in yr3.

Scroll down to the exam results

Its very interesting to see that the distinction grades for part time learner is higher than that of the apprentice.

So dispite not maybe being in the trade full time and holding down full time jobs we still come out on top. Must be all that texting they do instead of listening.

Am I being a bit harsh ?

Is a good site and one I looked at in yr3.Scroll down to the exam results

Its very interesting to see that the distinction grades for part time learner is higher than that of the apprentice.

So dispite not maybe being in the trade full time and holding down full time jobs we still come out on top. Must be all that texting they do instead of listening.

Am I being a bit harsh ?
Many a true word spoken in jest.. there Andylherts!!! ; \ ;)

Many years ago when I was doing my C&G's at evening class at my local college..

Our lecturer's always used to say it was a pleasure to come and teach the mature evening class students..

who actually wanted to learn..

were paying there own money and all made the effort to be in class, "Before" the lesson started!!! :D :D] :)

I'm guessing things havent changed much?? ?:| :)

Same with my course. As the mature students are paying cash themselves you pay attention and you get on with it.

We actually demanded to the college that they split us apart from the apprentices as all they did was muck around and disrupt the class!

I have noticed that the apprentices i have come across on site are not the sharpest

Im not saying they all are but the previous posts suggest they are not making the most of the great opportunity they have been given

i get 2/3 letters a month from guys looking for an apprentiship

unfortuantely i cant help.

**** taking i think they call it:( :(

Our lecturer's always used to say it was a pleasure to come and teach the mature evening class students..

who actually wanted to learn..

were paying there own money and all made the effort to be in class, "Before" the lesson started!!! :D :D] :)

I'm guessing things havent changed much?? ?:| :)
Specs, that is the exactly the same as our lecturer. There are THREE of us (myself included) that are always arriving early.

I like a few others - have paid for it myself and are there to get the quals and certs - before going into sparking "Full Time" :D

The lecture knows who wants to learn and who doesn't - from an early stage.

I used to Specs, But he prefers Bananas now. :^O And a little butterfly cake - I also buy his tea and breaktime.

:^O :^O:^O
Hmmmmm!

just as I thought.....? ?:| You will go to any lengths.......

just so that you don't have to share your Twix! :eek: ] :) ]:) ] :)

Hmmmmm!just as I thought.....? ?:| You will go to any lengths.......

just so that you don't have to share your Twix! :eek: ] :) ]:) ] :)
:^O

Latest posts