C & G 2391 (C&G2391) Inspection & Testing.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Any info on the C&G 2391 would be helpful.

Please post on here.

:)

Any info on the C&G 2391 would be helpful.Please post on here.

:)
Its a hard closed book exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, i took this course in 2003, when i was just out of my time. Done it over 14 nights. Passed the practical no problem, failed the theory. I never put the time required into it. Re sit my theory in 2006, practical was valid for 3 yrs fortunately, went to a few of the night courses before the exam just to refresh. Passed it, but came away from it thinking i'd blew it again.

One thing i can say about it, you need to put in the time!!!!!

CPCCURCUITPROTECTIVECONDUCTOR.gif

*** CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE THE ABOVE PICTURE ***

scan0001.jpg

*** CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE THE ABOVE PICTURE. ***

scan0002.gif

scan0003.jpg

There will be more past papers added soon.

hi

can i butt in here.

i may pop some answers up from time to time as i teach all the qualifications you talk of here.

please remember, it is not that hard,honestly-it is mostly logical when you grasp the basics...

alan

hican i butt in here.

i may pop some answers up from time to time as i teach all the qualifications you talk of here.

please remember, it is not that hard,honestly-it is mostly logical when you grasp the basics...

alan
Certainly Doctor, that would be a great help to us all.

Many Thanks.

hi

remember! presentation is everything.... it is marked by a man with lots of others.... the great advantage of this exam is that if you get an answer half right you can expect half marks on condition that....

you make your handwriting as neat as possible and....

your diagrams are done with a ruler and coloured pens

then you need to memorize and understand....

earthing terminology; earthing systems; direct and indirect contact; the cripper tests (continuity,ring continuity, insulation resistance, polarity dead, polarity live, earth loop impedance, earth rod resistance and rcd)