Cable dispensers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norv

Reaction score
Does anyone use a cable dispenser to hold the cable to stop it twisting on longer runs. Thought I might get one. Any recommendations ?

I was / still considering it Norv. I was looking at the ones on eBay. If you do get one - go for the Yellow and NOT the red one, Mate.

I was looking at those. Called a Spoola I think. Was also looking at the ones sold by TLC but at 10KG &

conduit vice and a bit of 25mm galv. :D :D:D
Evening Steptoe, The chap that I bought my Coduit bender off said that is what he had used it for. Bliking fair weight on them. :(

conduit vice and a bit of 25mm galv. :D :D:D
Evening Steptoe, The chap that I bought my Coduit bender off said that is what he had used it for. Bliking fair weight on them. :(
All you need is an exercise bike m8.

I`m going to put a scaff. pole between them 2 thingies, so I can get all my cable on there! 21 footer should do it. :^O

All you need is an exercise bike m8. I`m going to put a scaff. pole between them 2 thingies, so I can get all my cable on there! 21 footer should do it. :^O
Speak for yourself Pal. X(

And when you need the excess wound back in - all you have to do is pedal like mad. :^O

Does anyone use a cable dispenser to hold the cable to stop it twisting on longer runs. Thought I might get one. Any recommendations ?
Thanks Bud. I`ve been considering for a while now. They look great! I`m going to get one of those. :D :D Thanks again. :x
Well this is just real spooky.. Is it like breeding time or something 'been in season'??

Cuz I have been have the very same thoughts myself.. :eek:

as you say its justifying the cost although....

It's one of those tools that when you need it.. it is invaluable..

But seems to be a lot of nothing... :(

just a few metal bars and some sort of pivot or locking lever..

A lot of nothing... as compared to say buying a Drill, or a nice big hammer, or a portable light or big torch!! :D

Thanks for the links guys! :x :D

Latest posts