Can I just say.

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

ABC Technical

Reaction score
A very big welcome to all of the newbs that have arrived on our shores of late, a vast majority from another site that was descending into chaos.

Whatever the reasons you will find this site friendly, informative & best of all FUN.

I hope that we can all grow together, sharing our experience & knowledge with just the occasional legpulling. :)

Just remember this though please, there is NO such thing as a dumb, stupid or numpty-esque question as far as this site goes, we all have had to start somewhere & if you dont ask you will never know.

Again a big, big welcome to the best electrical forum in the UK from me. :x

Deano

Reaction score
In my experience there is only one stupid question - and thats the one you DONT ask.

So Here goes - how do i get one of those silly pics next to my name?

Shakey

Reaction score
A very big welcome to all of the newbs that have arrived on our shores of late, a vast majority from another site that was descending into chaos.Whatever the reasons you will find this site friendly, informative & best of all FUN.

I hope that we can all grow together, sharing our experience & knowledge with just the occasional legpulling. :)

Just remember this though please, there is NO such thing as a dumb, stupid or numpty-esque question as far as this site goes, we all have had to start somewhere & if you dont ask you will never know.

hhhhmmmm, didnt feel that friendly last night, it certainly sent one of the 'defectors' packing, which was a pity 'cause he was a good mate......but perhaps my perception was distorted, i had a stinkin' 'Bow-over from SaturdayBlushing

stringy

Reaction score
A very big welcome to all of the newbs that have arrived on our shores of late, a vast majority from another site that was descending into chaos.Whatever the reasons you will find this site friendly, informative & best of all FUN.

only been using this site for a few days now but i really like it :p

Admin 2

Former Administrator
Reaction score
only been using this site for a few days now but i really like it :p
I think with all new places, it take a little time to adjust to the forum and the way its run and a little time to get to know everyone.

stringy

Reaction score
yeah totally agree with you there admin

the thing i like is i dont feel stupid asking questions that many would find easy to answer or stupid.

unlike certain forums out there lol

Admin 2

Former Administrator
Reaction score
yeah totally agree with you there adminthe thing i like is i dont feel stupid asking questions that many would find easy to answer or stupid.

unlike certain forums out there lol
As said many a times before on here, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

N

no1electrician

what if i can't think of a stupid question?

(thats a clever stupid question)

PAUL M

TEF Newbie
Reaction score
i can honestly say with hand on heart i have never heard a stupid questionApplaud Smiley now stupid answers is different kettle of fishGuiness Drink

Deano

Reaction score
Click on user control panel, above here top of page left and click on avatar. Dont make it to big
Cheers Slipshod, got it, done it, told you it was a silly pic!

Reaction score
Cheers Slipshod, got it, done it, told you it was a silly pic!
Now spose that could be said to be a stoopid statement.....? :p

cuz it dont look any more silly than Slip's flippin wheely barrow..

or that ruddy Guinea pig thing!!! :eek:

Avatar looks good from where I am sitting Dino!Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

except when apache stands up!....

or Krusty walks past to chuck is cig ends out the window! :D ; \ ;)

I only got short legs! :_|

Welcome by the way:)

Deano

Reaction score
cheers matey peeps, never forget me roots - no matter how smelly they are!

Reaction score
What colour pants should i wear tommorow ?
Well I heard that Admin asked Ad2 to wear the black ones...

I got the grey pair..

KME's still Got the turquise ones.

I have heard that Steptoe & M107 dont wear any.. they both "Go Commando"!:OBlushing

But of course the problem is with all the extra members joining recently...

last time I looked there were only the Blue or Green pairs left?

if not we may all have to go Comando until the new stock comes in? ?:| :|

If anyone has not received their Electrician Forum logo pants...

please PM Admin...

Latest posts